Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2001

June 6, 2001: Set List Surprises

El Paso, TX
Don Haskins Center




I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet. I was pleasantly surprised by the set list last night. Particularly when the guys launched into "Rubicon."  Alas, the crowd wasn't into it and there were several problems (Ross had something going on with his bass that required Allen to come racing out...I think his strap broke or something. Then Neal had some feedback.)

So, here it goes:

Message of Love
-- Neal solo --
Stone in Love
Rubicon
Higher Place
Send Her My Love
Lights
Still They Ride
Nothing Comes Close
Feeling That Way
Anytime
To Be Alive Again
Don't Stop Believin'
-- Neal solo --
Wheel in the Sky
I Got a Reason
Be Good to Yourself

Encore:
Separate Ways
Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
Faithfully

Still Journeying through the southwest for Journeydigest.com...

No comments: